It’s taking pride in personally caring for our guests through providing an upscale guest experience.
The reception team is the main information hub in this new 170-key upscale city hotel. Throughout the day and throughout the night, the team extends extraordinary service to our guests, providing information about the hotel and its services, giving directions to places of interest and ensuring a smooth guest experience through communicating with other operational departments.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident, service-oriented and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency who makes every to meet guests’ needs with all comments, and complaints, being actioned to a high level of efficiency.
THE ROLE ENTAILS
– Welcoming the guests in a warm and professional manner.
– Supporting guests and the operation by serving as the central information hub.
– Performing all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room keys.
– Processing all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit card.
– Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
– Coordinating with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
– Providing guests with directions and information regarding our hotel and local areas of interest.
– Preparing daily reports from the PMS, identifying any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
– Completing designated cashier and closing reports in the system.
– Preparing and processing of documents for the Accounting department.
– Hotel 1926 in Sliema
– 40 hrs per week (full time)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION