Beach Club in Sliema, Malta
Sitting right on the water’s edge down at Qui-Si-Sana Seafront, 1926 offers the full lean luxury Mediterranean experience by uniting the fundamentals of dining, entertainment, music, fashion and art.
1926 Beach Club in Sliema, Malta ticks all the boxes for the perfect Summer’s day in Malta. Al fresco dining at our seaside restaurant, where our experienced seasoned chefs, lead by one of Malta’s finest – Sebastian Mifsud, create the perfect modern Mediterranean cuisine. Refreshing, carefully crafted cocktails brought to your personal sun lounger, right next to our stunning infinity pool, as chill-out music sets the perfect vibe for you to unwind and watch day turn into night. Once the sun begins to set, we host a range of events featuring live musicians, bands, DJs and more.
These elements combine to create a uniquely eclectic experience that everyone can enjoy. Whether you’re after lunch and Spritz by the sea, a long and lazy pool day, afternoon cocktails that turn into a longer-than-expected night of music, friends, and fun, or dinner under a beautiful Mediterranean night sky – 1926 Beach Club in Sliema, Malta showcases the best of what our magical island has to offer.
Other important points to include:
- Open in summer, between mid-May to mid-October
- Membership packages (single, couple and family options) or day packages available (full or half day)
- We can host corporate events including food and beverage, whether open bars, finger food, buffets or set menus. We also offer tailor made menus to fit the client’s requirements.
- Lunch and dinner served daily. Poolside bites menu served all day.
- Shower facilities available.
- VIP sofa booths and gazebos also available (by bookings only).